WHY YOU WILL LOVE Atlanta St. Patrick's Bar Crawl
Stroll hard with a St. Patrick's Day bar crawl event on Saturday, March 16th. Experience the perks of Irish hospitality with drink specials at participating bars and pubs around Atlanta for a day of merrymaking over pints and the luck of the Irish
- Receive your wristband, map, and other items at designated registration location
- Drink specials, times and prices vary per venue
- Ticket holders may visit participating venues in any order
- Registration sites, bars and drink specials are subject to change
- All sales are final. Tickets are non-refundable regardless of attendance. This is a rain or shine event
Thank you for choosing lindypromo.com to celebrate St. Patrick's Day! Here are a few last-minute tips:
- E-Tickets: Your E-Ticket was emailed to you after making your ticket purchase online. On the day of the event, print and bring your E-Ticket confirmation to your chosen Registration Spot. You must sign the bottom of the E-Ticket in advance.
- Photo ID: The day of the event you must arrive with a valid photo ID. Note: These are 21+ events. No one under 21 will be admitted to the events.
- Registration Spots: You MUST register during your ticket's registration times. On the day of the event check in at your Registration Spot first to receive your BarCrawls.com wristband, cup, and map. ;Once you receive your crawl "goodies" you're set to crawl!
- Crawl Route: There is no specified crawl route; it is completely up to you to choose where you’d like to crawl! Use your BarCrawls.com map to determine your route and crawl bar to pub with your friends. If one bar is full, no worries, there are plenty to choose from on the map - keep crawlin'. Please note participation times of each bar!
- Additional Tickets: If you want to purchase additional tickets you may do so the day of the event at your chosen Registration Spot. Tickets may be more expensive at the door. We recommend online advance ticket purchases.
You must be 21 to participate. Please drink responsibly.