WHY YOU WILL LOVE Baltimore Federal Hill St. Patrick's Bar Crawl 3/16/19
Give St. Patrick an early Irish welcome this year with the Federal Hill Irish Stroll on Saturday, March 16th. This high-voltage bar crawl is for only the most spirited St. Patrick’s Day revelers, because we’re giving you cover-free access to Baltimore’s hottest bars, clubs, and restaurants with one wristband. Grab your cohort and prepare for an action-packed holiday weekend, because Baltimore doesn’t take St. Patty’s Day lightly.
Start the night off at your registration point, Mother’s Grille – the local favorite with free-flowing booze and hunger-crushing fare before sipping on margaritas at Blue Agave, or stay green and grab a pint at Magerks. If you’re looking for an unpretentious party crowd, One Star Country Club has a jovial crew of devotees that can often be found dancing inside the brownstone nitery. Wayward’s industrial chic décor will get a festive green makeover this St. Patrick’s Day, and the smokehouse has one of the friendliest staffs in the city waiting to greet you. When you need to refuel, bite into a giant pretzel under Crossbar’s massive glass skylight or a juicy burger at Abbey Burger Bistro. Federal Hill is pulling out all the stops this St. Patrick’s Day weekend with drink specials like $3 beer, $4 specialty beer, and $5 mixed drinks. This is one lucky bar crawl not to be missed.
E Cross St. T
Mother's Grille Parking Lot
Registration Open 1 PM to 8 PM
To start your chase for the pints of gold, grab your wristband and map at the registration bar between 1pm and 8pm and get crawling!
The 21th annual,
Federal Hill Irish Stroll
Saturday, March 16th, 1pm-9pm
- Receive your wristband, map, and other items at designated registration location.
- Drink specials, times and prices vary per venue
- Ticket holders may visit participating venues in any order.
- All sales are final. Tickets are non-refundable regardless of attendance. This is a rain or shine event.
Bar Hop to Top Federal Hill Bars:
- Ryleigh's Oyster | 36 E Cross St
- Blue Agave | 1032 Light St
- Banditos & 101 | 1118 S Charles St
- Wayward | 1117 S Charles St
- Magerks | 1061 S Charles St
- Crossbar | 18 E Cross St
- Ropewalk Tavern | 1209 S Charles St
- Stalking Horse | 26 E Cross St
- Pun Dogs | 20 E Cross St
- Abbey Burger Bistro | 1041 Marshall St
- Mother's Grille | 1113 S Charles St
- Nobles Bar and Grill | 1024 S Charles St
- One Star Country Club | 38 E Cross St
You must be to participate. Please drink responsibly.