Irish Stroll Saturday March 14th
Boston St Patrick's Bar Crawl Day 1
Start this St. Patrick’s Day weekend with Boston’s favorite annual pint-chasing adventure. Day One of this epic two day bar stroll is filled with golden perks for Beantown’s most enthusiastic clover crawlers. On Saturday March 14th, endless drink specials will allow you and your friends to fuel yourselves on shots of luck and chilly pints. A crowd of green will make Irish pride swell and culminate in cheers, dancing, and all-out revelry. Boston never let’s St. Patty down, and this year Boston's Irish Stroll will be its most epic bar hopping event yet.
From 1pm to 5pm, register at the designated registration site. Grab your wristband and map detailing participating venues and get ready for a luck-filled St. Patrick’s Day! Bringing your whole crew to party? We thought so, that’s why we’re offering a discount for groups over four looking for a wee bit of fun. If you’re planning on partaking in the whole weekend of festivities, pick up a multi-day pass for non-stop celebration.
- Receive your wristband, map, and other items at designated registration location
- Drink specials, times and prices vary per venue
- Ticket holders may visit participating venues in any order
- Registration sites, bars and drink specials are subject to change
- All sales are final. Tickets are non-refundable regardless of attendance. This is a rain or shine event